- Understanding Chronic Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease Stages
- What Is a Nephrologist?
- What to Expect with CKD
- Kidney Disease Management
- Understanding Acute Kidney Injury
- How Kidneys Work
- Take a FREE CLASS on Kidney Disease
Accessibility Statement for FreseniusKidneyCare.com
Last Updated: November 22, 2021
This is an accessibility statement from Fresenius Kidney Care.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. FreseniusKidneyCare.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of FreseniusKidneyCare.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on FreseniusKidneyCare.com:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 920 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451
Please allow 5 business days for a response.